Eligibility to work letter confirms your:
- Personal details (name and date of birth)
- University term time address
- Course details, including start date / expected end date
- Mode of study (note only available for full time students)
- Hours you are permitted to work during term time and vacation periods
- Term dates for the next 3 Semesters
- A link to view the term dates on the University’s website
If required your letter can also include the name of your prospective employer – please enter this information in the free text box available before you check out
Please note that this letter is available in an electronic format only and will be sent to you as a PDF document. We aim to process your request within 21 working days from receipt of the initial request.
From this date a charge is introduced for any Eligibility to work letters that are different to the self-service option available. As you are requesting specific information to be included this is classed as a bespoke request which incurs an administration fee.