Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

Replacement Certificate

Replacement Certificate



Before proceeding, you must contact Finance and Student Records to obtain an application form which must be completed and returned prior to making payment online. Tel 01642 384240 or e-mail records@tees.ac.uk

Replacement certificates can only be provided for Teesside University awards from 1993 onwards. Refer to the application form or the Academic Registry for further details. Replacement certificates will only be issued upon satisfactory completion of an application form plus payment. Replacement certificates are issued at the discretion of the Director of Finance and Student Records, who normally reserves the right neither to issue a replacement certificate nor to specify reasons for the decision.